Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The joys of being an ad major...

Being an ad major obviously means hard work, but it also means... fun! Today we got to go bowling with all the first year Creative Communication students. It was an afternoon to mix, mingle, and bowl. I also used it as a way to take a break from all the work and become inspired, since inspiration can come from everywhere. And well now I'm definitely inspired to join a bowing league. Perhaps I will drop out of school and pursue a professional bowling career? Probably not considering my score was not very impressive. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing I still have Crecomm, and lots of fun memories from my bowling afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. With a lot of hard work, I believe I could get my score to 50 by the end of next year.

    ReplyDelete