Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody

If you grew up loving The Muppets and have any admiration for Queen, you will love this new viral video. Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody depicts The Muppets performing the famous Queen song, using every recognizable Muppet including Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and Animal. It was released on November 23, and was produced by Muppets Studios. The hilarious Muppet version imitates the actual song with a few added lyrics, but it also mimics Queen's original video. In only one day of being posted on YouTube.com, the video has received over 2 million views.

Apparently, the video is only one of a series of Muppet viral videos. A few others will be, "American Woman," "Carol of the Bells," and "Stand by Me."

The humour of the video is more in the knowledge of the original Muppet characters than anything else. But no matter what, you should find it at least a little entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch it so badly (I love the muppets and Queen), but I'm taking a stand against viral videos (for no reason except that everyone else watches them, and I feel like being different this week).

    Also, I want to see how long I can go before I cave and watch it anyway.

    ReplyDelete